For more than 20 years, we’ve been coordinating successful group training sessions of all sizes. But we’re just as happy training one person, too. No request is too large — or too small. Talk with us about your needs. We’ll do everything we can to accommodate you.
We want to inform you of the steps we take at Specialized Health and Safety to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
We have always and obviously will continue to clean the CPR manikins (includes the face, lungs and clothing) and pocket masks after every class. We will be additional cleaning the skill sheets, the bathroom (when the class is being offered at my home) and all used surfaces before every class. We use bleach, EPA-approved sprays and wipes. Example of the spray we use is CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray. It is a hospital-grade and EPA approved disinfectant that kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, and fungi and leaves ZERO chemical residue behind. CleanSmart is medical-device approved to disinfect CPAP and BiPAP equipment. Eliminate dangerous germs that lurk in sleep-aid equipment.
American Heart have release new guidelines for instructors when teaching CPR, AED and First Aid classes.
- Beginning and end of every class – Participants and instructors must perform hand hygiene using either soap and water for at least 20 seconds or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available at a minimum
- No one will be sharing any equipment. You will be using your own CPR manikin, pocket mask, Epi-Pen, AED trainer and a disposable, one-time use equipment.
- All equipment will be decontaminated after every class following the CDC and American Heart guidelines.
- Social distance – at least 6 feet apart. This will affect the number of people in each class.
- If anyone coughs or sneezes, they will be asked to wash their hands
- Please bring a cloth mask to wear during the training
What You Can Do:
Under symptoms use this: (new cough, fever/chills, muscle pain/body aches, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath and if they have come in contact or live with someone who is has tested positive or exposed to someone with COVID)
Our policy has always been offering our customers flexibility when scheduling and re-scheduling classes. Please let us know if you would like to reschedule or postpone your training.
Let’s all work together to stay healthy and safe. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. In the meantime, useful information can be found on the CDC’s COVID-19 website.
These are our promises to you
We’ll make things as easy as possible.
All of our training begins and ends with you, the client.
We’ll make sure you get the RIGHT training.
We’ll be as efficient and affordable as possible.
We’ll get you to laugh or smile. (We know it’s hard to believe!)